12 phrases that will change your life!
Life becomes awesome, when you expand your point of VIE(YOU)W! These excerpts will make a difference in your life, soul, and peace of mind! Enjoy!
- You are amazing, let the world know!
“Ultimately, as we learn to free ourselves from our instincts and selfish desires, a mental power with an even greater acuity than the intellect may appear. It is called inspiration.” -Kazuo Inamori-
- Dress like you know you are about to meet your soul mate or land your next big business opportunity.
“Put effort in what you wear. Clothing is ultimately the suit of armor in which we battle the world.” –Sophia Amoruso-
- Let the results of your success speak for themselves. The materials will come later.
“When your time spent making money is significantly greater than your time spent spending money, then you will be amazed at how much you can save without even really thinking about it.” –Sophia Amoruso-
- Be open-minded!
“Don’t go blindly after one and only goal - sometimes life will take you to something that is way cooler than anything you would have consciously set out to do in the first place.” –Sophia Amoruso-
- Align your vision with preparedness and realism.
“Success requires us to mentally visualize every potential obstacle and detour to reach our goal no matter what. Even if the project has never been attempted before, it must be familiar enough to create a sense of ‘déjà vu’ when we begin.”-Kazuo Inamori-
- Faith over fear!
“Turn the fear factor around is learning to be conformable in, instead of terrified of, the unknown. This is done through faith.” –Jen Sincero-
- Desiring money doesn’t make you greedy, what you do with it is what defines you.
“Money is a tool. How can I better this tool to serve the world? Having money is a responsibility.” –Jen Sincero-
- Don’t waste time holding grudges or planning revenge, let things and people go.
“People act poorly because they are in pain or confused or both.” –Jen Sincero-
- Don’t let your fear and doubts stop you from living!
“I have lived a long life and had many troubles, most of which never happened.”-Mark Twain-
- Never stop dreaming…no matter what!
“Reconnect with your inner kid. Dream!” –Jen Sincero-
- Focus on your craft and grind, don’t worry about others and don’t compare yourself to others!
“The grass is always greener on the other side, when you stop watering your own.” –Jen Sincero-
- You are strong enough! You are smart enough! You are capable! You deserve the best! Claim it!
“The power is with me, the power is in me, the power is me. The Universe is with me, the Universe is in me, the Universe is me. My God is with me, my God is in me, my God is me, and my God is manifested through me. My talent is my gift from the Universe and God! Every time I use it to my highest potential, I show my gratitude for being blessed with my gift. Thank you God and thank you Universe for allowing me to be anxious and nervous because that means I am pursuing what I love at a challenging level and I’m looking for better results every single time! Everything I need is in me. I am the power, I am the force!”
Passion for Success by Kazuo Inamori
#Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso
You are a Badass by Jen Sincero
Findurselfbyjro by Jessica Ogunnorin